Drywall Installation in Albuquerque, NM
Lujan & Sons Construction Can Transform Your Home's Interior
Lujan & Sons Construction offers drywall installation services for homeowners throughout Albuquerque, NM, and the surrounding communities. As a leader in interior construction services, you can always trust our team to provide you with a stunning final result that you'll love. With over 40 years of experience, we have the knowledge and correct equipment to ensure that your drywall is installed correctly. Drywall is one of the most common types of building materials and is used in homes throughout the country. Contact our team today to learn more about how we can install drywall in any room of your home. Get started with your free estimate.
Complete Drywall Installation and Repair
The knowledgeable team at Lujan & Sons Construction offers complete drywall installation and repair services. We have the right size crew to handle any size installation project. Our crew has the equipment and experience to ensure that any drywall project we begin is expertly handled. While the idea of installing drywall yourself may seem enticing, it can be challenging for a homeowner without the right tools. Accurately measuring for window and door frames and electrical outlets and installing drywall on the ceiling all require an intense amount of work. Not only that, you may run into issues with your tapper and joints. Instead, let our team assist you. We offer:
- Drywall Installation – Whether you're building a new home or are looking to update a living room or bedroom, we can assist with drywall installation. Our installation team will ensure that your project is completed within your project deadline and budget.
- Drywall Repair – Drywall can crack, rot, or break due to water damage or force. It takes an expert with the right materials to ensure the repair is completed without any remaining signs of damage. We can repair holes in your home's drywall as well as replace an entire section of it to ensure that your home continues to look great.
What are the Benefits of Choosing Drywall?
It's no secret that drywall is one of the most common types of interior building materials used in home and commercial spaces throughout the country and for a good reason. When you're thinking about building a new home or plan on renovating a room in your home, as the homeowner, it's important to be aware of the benefits of choosing drywall when deciding on your next home project.
- Affordable – Drywall is an inexpensive building material, so you can use it to upgrade a large area of your home without spending a fortune on building materials.
- Versatile – While drywall isn't especially water-resistant, it can be installed in nearly any room in your home, including your bathroom. Not only that, drywall can be installed on your ceilings with the right tools, equipment, and knowledge.
- Fire Resistant – One of the most critical drywall safety features is its fire-resistance, making it an ideal building material for your kitchen.
Our Drywall Installation Process
When you choose our team for your drywall installation, you can feel confident that we'll use tried and true processes to ensure that your installation is completed without any issue—providing you with a long-lasting result that looks fabulous. Our teams can complete your installation process quickly because we have the right tools and experience. We've renovated many homes throughout the years, and we are certain we can help you too. Our drywall process includes:
- Measuring the Space – This is the most important part as it allows us to order the correct amount of materials.
- Hang the Drywall – Once the renovation has begun, we will start by hanging the drywall on your ceiling or walls. Our team takes care to ensure that the drywall fits correctly around door frames and windows and tappers perfectly for the best results.
- Apply the Joint Compound – Sometimes referred to as "mud," this is used to cover up the joint seams as well as the drill holes.
- Add the Drywall Tape – Next, we will apply the drywall tape around the drywall's seams. The tape is designed to ensure that seams are invisible once we are completed.
- Second Layer of Joint Compound – We apply a second layer of joint compound over the seams.
- Finish – Finally, we will sand down all the layers to ensure a smooth surface for your room.
Choose Us for Your Drywall Installation
Lujan & Sons Construction in Albuquerque, NM is the area's leader in drywall installation and repair. Our team of knowledgeable and experienced drywall repair techs can handle any project, large or small, from single room renovation to new construction. We use the latest tools and equipment to ensure that your installation is completed quickly. Throughout the entire installation process, you can trust us to ensure that each step is done correctly for the best results. If you need drywall installation, contact us today for a free estimate.